Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bloggin' It Up!

This is the blog of one weird individual that finds fun in a spectrum of things arranging from nerding out to comic book heroes to obsessions in guitar gear. Yes this individual is none other than me... Nic Utley. Born and raised in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I have a passion for music. It consumes my life from working at F.Y.E. to playing guitar live in bands and Lakepointe Church. Being 23 years old isn't an easy task anymore, definitely when you are as indecisive as me with every decision. When you have deep interests in comic books, movies, games and music, I guess you can become a little overwhelmed with real life decisions. I figure I can make this blog into a interest blog revolving around all these passions I find dear to me and relate to the internet world.
Big show at Arkansas Tech University during my run with the band Stereo Sound
https://www.facebook.com/stereosoundband


I have created this blog because of my Educational Technology class at Henderson State University. Dr. Benton has encouraged us to create a blog to find new ideas in educational networking and even making money! 

I suppose I joined the educational field of study because of my respect for teachers. I grew up with a dad who taught history and coached football, and understand the value of education. Kids are the future for us when we become older, so investing in them will create a better world for us in the future. 

I figure as the blog progresses and evolves, I may find ways of explaining and giving my thoughts to help entertain, encourage, and progress in the new world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment